Finghín O’Driscoll Solicitors's team of road traffic accident solicitors Dublin * have years of experience in representing individuals injured in road traffic accidents.
If you’ve been injured in a road traffic accident our Dublin solicitors can make recommendations and give legal advice, based on the unique circumstances of the accident you were involved in.
Unfortunately, there remains a high number of accidents on Irish roads that cause serious and long-lasting injures to individuals.
If you have been injured in a road traffic accident, our Dublin solicitors can help you get the legal redress you deserve. *
Have you been injured in a road traffic accident? Get in contact with our experienced and professional Dublin solicitors today.
We’ve been representing individuals injured due to road traffic accidents * for years.
Our Dublin road traffic solicitors * remain committed to listening and explaining in straight forward English were an injured party stands legally.
We outline the various avenues a client can take to seek legal redress. Our road traffic accident solicitors * make recommendations on how best to approach each case. Our legal recommendations are based on our expertise, experience and the unique circumstances surrounding your road traffic accident.
Schedule a consultation with our road traffic accident solicitors * today.
Immediately following a road traffic accident in Dublin you should follow the following steps.
Please keep in mind all road traffic accidents are different and the below is just a general overview.
1. In the immediate aftermath of a collision, you should take a minute to steady yourself. Even small collisions can be extremely upsetting and you may be in shock. Therefore, if the circumstances allow, take a few seconds to collect yourself.
2. Seek medical attention, as previously mentioned road traffic accidents can be traumatic and can put individuals into a state of shock. Shock can have a significant painkilling effect, masking the extent of injuries. Therefore it’s extremely important to seek medical attention even if you don’t feel your injuries are severe. The full extent of these injuries may only become clear later, and a delay in seeking medical help may exacerbate your condition.
3. Gather as much relevant information at the scene as possible.
You should gather contact details of the other driver(s)/people involved in the accident. The registration numbers of the vehicles involved in the accident should be noted. You should also offer your information to the people involved in the accident.
It’s also important to gather the contact information of any emergency personal and any Gardai who attend the scene.
4. Get pictures of the scene, paying particular attention to any damage to the vehicles. Get images of this damage from a few different angles.
This will allow your Dublin road traffic accident solicitor * to piece together the details of the accident.
5. If any CCTV footage captured the accident, you should try to get hold of the recording.
Our road traffic accident solicitors Dublin * can make a data access request if you are having problems procuring CCTV footage.
6. Dashcam footage should also be procured if available.
7. Post-accident, you should make sure to retain the receipts of any repairs made to your vehicle.
8. Get in contact with a specialist road traffic accident solicitor * as soon as possible.
If you’ve been involved in a Dublin road traffic accident * and require specialist legal advice, please get in contact with our Dublin offices today.
How long do I have to decide if I’m going to pursue a road traffic accident claim? *
I’ve been involved in an accident with an uninsured driver. Can I still pursue a road traffic accident claim? *
Yes you can make a claim against the Motor Insurers Bureau of Ireland (MIBI). This bureau was set-up to ensure that even if the person who caused the accident isn't insured, the injured party can still be compensated * for damage and injuries.