On the 27th of July 2021, the Personal Injuries Assessment Board or (PIAB) published its personal injury claims report.
- 18/11/2021 0 CommentsPersonal Injury Claims Statistics – A Personal Injury Claim Solicitor's AnalysisRead More
- 10/11/2021 0 CommentsSome of the more Common Work Accident Claims by IndustryRead More
It’s hardly insightful to point out that some industries are more dangerous than others.
- 08/09/2021 0 CommentsCan a cyclist claim compensation if they have been hit by a car door?Read More
It may seem incredulous but one of the main road traffic accidents we’re alerted to are car doors hitting cyclists.
- 14/04/2021 0 CommentsAnnual Report on Accidents Workplace Injuries, Illnesses and Fatalities: An accidents at Work Solicitor’s AnalysisRead More
Every year the HSA, the Health and Safety Authority of Ireland, releases an annual review of accidents and fatalities within the workplace. Although this report always makes for fascinating reading, the 2020 report was the first ever to look at workplace accidents in the age of COVID-19.
- 04/02/2021 0 CommentsWhat should you do following a Road Traffic Accident in Dublin?Read More
Recently the statistics on road traffic accidents have been moving in the right direction. The number of minor road traffic accidents and fatal collisions have been dropping these last couple of years. However, this doesn’t mean that the risk of a road traffic accident has gone away.
- 31/10/2019 0 CommentsWhat you Need to Know About Personal Injury ClaimsRead More
Recently the Golden pages published a blog that discussed personal injury claims*. In the article they discussed how the recent media attention placed on frivolous personal injury claims may be undermining the legitimacy of actual cases.